Creating Chapter Goals
One way to increase member engagement is to set and work toward chapter goals. To come up with a solid plan, first ask yourself what you want to accomplish. Consider adding some of these goals to your list:
- Earn NSSLHA's Gold, Silver, or Bronze Chapter Honors—and while you’re at it, set your sights on NSSLHA’s Chapter of the Year award!
Professional Networking Goals
- Invite a leader from your state association to speak about their annual meeting.
- Invite professionals from three to four different settings for a panel discussion.
- Invite recent grads to talk about their Clinical Fellowship (CF) experience.
- Share NSSLHA's Federal Advocacy Tutorial with your chapter members.
- Participate in NSSLHA's legislative advocacy efforts, like Student Advocacy Day (each fall) and Virtual Advocacy Day (each spring).
- Join your state association in their state advocacy efforts.