Tax Exemption Forms

Oftentimes, universities require chapters to provide a Tax Identification Number (TIN) and/or W-9 form in order to make donations to local or national charities.

Although NSSLHA chapters are recognized and affiliated by National NSSLHA, they operate and are governed independently from the national association. Because of this, all chapters must hold a separate TIN and W-9 form.

National NSSLHA cannot provide a chapter with this information, and chapters cannot use National NSSLHA's TIN and/or W-9 form.

If your chapter does not already have a TIN, please contact your university's student activities office to set this up.

Back to Top