Bulk Membership Invoicing
CSD programs and/or NSSLHA chapters can take advantage of National NSSLHA membership benefits for all of their students by participating in National NSSLHA membership bulk invoicing.
Benefits of Bulk Membership Invoicing
- Pay for multiple student memberships in one invoice
- Ensure students' eligibility for the National NSSLHA Undergrad Scholarships, National NSSLHA Graduate Scholarships (administered through the ASHFoundation), National NSSLHA Member Honors, and National NSSLHA student leadership opportunities
- Ensure students' access to the online NSSLHA Member Community, ASHA Journals, ASHA Leader (print edition), and ASHA technical assistance
- Ensure students' access to money-saving discounts like the NSSLHA to ASHA Conversion Discount, reduced registration rates for the ASHA Convention and ASHA Connect, ASHA Special Interest Groups (SIGs), insurance, and member deals (travel, tickets, groceries, and more!)
National NSSLHA membership dues are $60 per member.
You can purchase 2024 National NSSLHA membership now through August 31, 2024.
Refund requests for National NSSLHA membership can only be granted within 30 days of purchase.
Submitting Bulk Membership Invoicing
To submit National NSSLHA bulk membership invoicing for your CSD program and/or NSSLHA chapter:
- Complete the Bulk Payment for National NSSLHA Membership spreadsheet [DOC]
- To pay by credit card, please email the spreadsheet to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be sent an invoice as well as instructions to pay over the phone.
- To pay by check, please mail the spreadsheet and your organization’s check to:
2200 Research Blvd.
Rockville, MD 20850