Bulk Membership Invoicing
CSD programs and/or NSSLHA chapters can take advantage of National NSSLHA membership benefits for all of their students by participating in National NSSLHA membership bulk invoicing.
Benefits of Bulk Membership Invoicing
- Pay for multiple student memberships in one invoice
- Ensure students' eligibility for the National NSSLHA Undergrad Scholarships, National NSSLHA Graduate Scholarships (administered through the ASHFoundation), National NSSLHA Member Honors, and National NSSLHA student leadership opportunities
- Ensure students' access to the online NSSLHA Member Community, ASHA Journals, ASHA Leader (print edition), and ASHA technical assistance
- Ensure students' access to money-saving discounts like the NSSLHA to ASHA Conversion Discount, reduced registration rates for the ASHA Convention and ASHA Connect, ASHA Special Interest Groups (SIGs), insurance, and lifestyle products
Submitting Bulk Membership Invoicing
To submit National NSSLHA bulk membership invoicing for your CSD program and/or NSSLHA chapter:
- Complete the Bulk Payment for National NSSLHA Membership spreadsheet [DOC]
If a student is not already a National NSSLHA member, please ask them to complete a membership application, which will generate a user ID number and invoice. Then, add the information to the spreadsheet and we'll apply the payment once we receive it from your organization.
- Submit the spreadsheet and your organization’s check to:
PO Box 1160 #408
Rockville, MD 20849