Chapter Affiliation Form
At the beginning of each academic year, or any time there is a change in leadership, chapters must:
- Submit the Chapter Affiliation form below.
- Email a copy of the chapter's bylaws to the National NSSLHA office.
- Chapters can be housed in undergraduate- or graduate-only programs, or a combination of undergraduate and graduate programs.
- Chapters operate autonomously, with their own officers, set of tax identification numbers, bylaws, regulations, and policies.
- Chapter advisors must hold current ASHA membership. They are not required to hold ASHA certification.
- Chapter presidents and vice presidents must hold current National NSSLHA membership.
Fill out my online form.