Applying for EC Positions
The following positions are available for the 2022-2024 term:
- President-Elect (AuD) | Learn more
- Vice President for Finance | Learn more
- Vice President for Academic Affairs | Learn more
- Vice President for Programming (AuD) | Learn more
- Vice President for Student State Officers (Northeast Region) | Learn more
- Vice President for Student State Officers (Western Region) | Learn more
Confirm Your Eligibility
To apply, you must be a National NSSLHA member and a graduate student. You must be enrolled in a graduate program during the full 2-year term of the position you're applying for. Clinical Fellows and undergraduate students are not eligible.
Submit Your Application–Due April 29, 2022
Applications for the above-mentioned positions are now open.
Applications Reviewed by the National NSSLHA Office
All applications will be reviewed by the National NSSLHA Office to confirm eligibility.
Applications Reviewed by the Executive Council
The Executive Council will review eligible applications and approve those slated for a position.
New Executive Council Members Announced
Approved Executive Council members will be notified by late June. The NSSLHA National Office will announce the results publicly in July.
Executive Council members will start their 2-year term on July 1.