Applying for EC Positions
The following positions will be available for the 2021-2023 term:
- President-Elect (SLP) | Learn more
- Vice President for Planning | Learn more
- Vice President for Government Affairs and Public Policy | Learn more
- Vice President for Programming (SLP) | Learn more
- Vice President for Student State Officers (Central Region) | Learn more
- Vice President for Student State Officers (South Region) | Learn more
Confirm Your Eligibility
To apply, you must be a National NSSLHA member and a graduate student. You must be enrolled in a graduate program during the full 2-year term of the position you're applying for. Clinical Fellows and undergraduate students are not eligible.
Submit Your Application–April 30, 2021
Applications for the above-mentioned positions are now open.
Applications Reviewed by the National NSSLHA Office
All applications will be reviewed by the National NSSLHA Office to confirm eligibility.
Applications Reviewed by the Executive Council
The Executive Council will review eligible applications and approve those slated for a position.
New Executive Council Members Announced
Approved Executive Council members will be notified by late June. The NSSLHA National Office will announce the results publicly in July.
Executive Council members will start their 2-year term on July 1.